Psychokinesis

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: My Most Genuine Best Can Rolls With Telekinesis. (Still Improving)


Researcher

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:
My Most Genuine Best Can Rolls With Telekinesis. (Still Improving)


I wanna share my progress on my can rolls with telekinesis.  smilewink 



__________________
Ricky Cespedes


International Psionics Researcher/Author/Journalist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1243
Date:

Sheesh, good work man! How are you perceiving the connection? Do you feel magnetism with it or is it simply just moving eventually when you put enough time focusing on the outcome?

__________________

It's all fun and games until you lose an eye; then it's all fun and games in the dark.



Psionics researcher

Status: Offline
Posts: 58
Date:

Nice

__________________

Everything that can, will and has happened.



International Psionics Researcher/Author/Journalist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1894
Date:

Awesome!



__________________

The unreal hath no being; there is no non-being of the Real; ~Krishna

A stable-minded person will neither hug nor hate the world, he will take things as they come.



Researcher

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:

limpidprogress wrote:

Sheesh, good work man! How are you perceiving the connection? Do you feel magnetism with it or is it simply just moving eventually when you put enough time focusing on the outcome?


well I had a long warm up with a psi wheel and some foil. it was around a hour of this. Then i just grabbed the rock star can and began to focus on making it roll away from me. anticipating the roll happening and then it rolled. it didnt take too long like around 40 seconds for the first clip. It took alil more force then i did with the psi wheel. I got a few micro rolls between the big ones. So i got it going.



__________________
Ricky Cespedes


Researcher

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:

Sussch wrote:

Awesome!


 Thanks alot!



__________________
Ricky Cespedes


Researcher

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:

Alchemist20420 wrote:

Nice


 thank you!



__________________
Ricky Cespedes


International Psionics Researcher/Author/Journalist

Status: Offline
Posts: 3786
Date:

That's one of the most clear & honest descriptions I've heard someone reply with on can rolling:)



__________________
"Worry about self delusion, after you have succeeded." -Owltwelve


International Psionics Researcher/Author/Journalist

Status: Offline
Posts: 1243
Date:

Ricky1 wrote:
limpidprogress wrote:

Sheesh, good work man! How are you perceiving the connection? Do you feel magnetism with it or is it simply just moving eventually when you put enough time focusing on the outcome?


well I had a long warm up with a psi wheel and some foil. it was around a hour of this. Then i just grabbed the rock star can and began to focus on making it roll away from me. anticipating the roll happening and then it rolled. it didnt take too long like around 40 seconds for the first clip. It took alil more force then i did with the psi wheel. I got a few micro rolls between the big ones. So i got it going.


 Nice!



__________________

It's all fun and games until you lose an eye; then it's all fun and games in the dark.

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard